Chief Chef, greeting
Ise Shima is a treasure trove of ingredients surrounded by rich nature in Japan.
In Asahikan, fresh seafood and Matsuzaka Beef, etc., taking advantage of the seasonal ingredients, offers authentic dishes overflowing season.
We will add color to your memories of your trip, a wedding, a wedding, an important one scene.
We sincerely look forward to your visit.
- Chief Chef's Recommendation
- Funamori (assortment of sashimi on a boat)(red snapper·Japanese Spiny Lobster·abalone)
- Build up abalone(200 ㌘)
- Japanese Spiny Lobster sashimi(250 ㌘)
- Matsusaka Beef Steak (150 ㌘)
- Abalone ceramic plate steak(150 ㌘)
- Japanese spiny lobster steamed in Seiro (bamboo steamer)
- Grilled beef bread(2 pieces)